- No categories
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3’s EKG Feature Expanding to UK, 30 More Countries: Report January 28, 2021Samsung is soon going to launch its Health Monitor app in 31 new countries for people to take electrocardiogram (EKG) and blood pressure readings. Users of the same will be able to use the app with a Galaxy Watch 3 or Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch.
- Nintendo Joycon-Drift Glitch Provokes EU Complaint January 28, 2021Nintendo will face an EU-wide complaint for premature wear of a joystick controller, French and EU consumer groups said.
- Airtel 5G Demonstration Goes Live in Hyderabad Ahead of Commercial Rollout January 28, 2021Airtel on Thursday announced that it had become the first telco to successfully demonstrate live 5G service over a commercial network in Hyderabad. The operator is working with Ericsson. The new move takes on Jio that is planning to roll out its 5G network in the country in the second half of 2021.
- Joe Biden Administration Vows to Protect US Telecoms Network From Huawei Security Threat January 28, 2021The Joe Biden administration will work to safeguard American telecoms networks from "untrusted vendors" like Huawei that threaten national security, the White House said, offering some insight into its plans for China's top telecoms equipment company, long in Washington's crosshairs.
- Instagram Rolls Out a Multi-Story Carousal Redesign for Stories on Desktop January 28, 2021Instagram Stories has a new layout on desktop. Stories appear in a convenient carousel way in the new design, which is rolling out for Windows and Mac. Users can see a carousel of stories, including clickable previews of the previous and next stories. It also has play/ pause and volume mute buttons.
- Apple Privacy Pop-Up Notifications on Apps to Roll Out in ‘Early Spring’ January 28, 2021Apple said that new privacy pop-up notifications will start appearing on most iPhone units as soon as "early spring," a requirement that major digital advertising firms such as Facebook have warned will harm their businesses.
- Google Opens Dublin Hub to Tackle Harmful Online Content January 28, 2021Google opened a centre to tackle harmful online content, in a move also designed to ease regulatory concerns about how the company and other tech giants police a growing problem on the Internet.
- Apple AirPods Dominated TWS Earbuds Segment in 2020, Expected to Face Strong Competition in 2021: Report January 28, 2021AirPods had a commanding lead in the TWS segment in 2020. A report shows that there was a nearly 90 percent increase in TWS sales last year with a majority sold by Apple.
- WallStreetBets Reddit Group Briefly Shuts Doors, Puts a Dent on Gamestop and Other Retail Companies January 28, 2021A slugfest between Wall Street and Main Street took an unexpected turn late on Wednesday after moderators of the WallStreetBets stock trading forum that has helped fuel massive rallies in the shares of GameStop temporarily closed its doors.
- Discord Bans WallStreetBets Investor Coalition for Allowing Hateful Speech January 28, 2021WallStreetBets, the investor coalition that gained fame for boosting stocks from its perch on Reddit, was banned by the communications platform Discord for not doing enough to stem hateful speech.